четверг, 16 октября 2008 г.

adlon berlin




Guh. I donapos;t even know anymore.

Stuff I need done before Monday:
-DBQ notes on documents
-DBQ research on Washington/Monroe/Jerrferson/Adams/Jacksonapos;s relationship with/removal polocies�of Indians
-DBQ written
-Chapter 10 outlines done (that shit is pending. Depends on my mood. Barao is too vague on those)

-Tiger finished
-Bus stop, umbrella girl charcole piece at least sketched
-Panda sketched
- ^ Trasnferred to bristol board for painting

-Study for anatomy test tomorrow.

-At least look over the PSAT book
-Take PSATs Saturday
-Drive for a bit Saturday/Sunday

-Change sheets.
-Give Tohma her comforter back
-Clean upstairs

-Watch Sanctuary <3

-Donapos;t kill self.

-TOHMA TIEM TOHMA TIEM TOHMA TIEM TOHMA TIEM

LOL FUCK MATH NOTHING PRESSING HAPPENS THERE LOL

I need to stop taking naps.

Iapos;m not even stressed. Mostly just not looking foreward to it all. I just want it to be done by now, kinda... Not really worrying about stuff...

Timapos;s giving me a massage tomorrow at his house. I canapos;t wait omg. -blissed-
adlon berlin, adlon berlin hotel kempinski, adlon germany hotel in kempinski, adlon hotel.



Комментариев нет: